In the Free version, if your flipbook has less than 15 pages, then you can Download your flipbook files locally on your PC.
Go in your admin link of your flipbook and click on the DOWNLOAD link at the bottom
In this way the flipbook can be opened with your domain name (e.g. http://mydomain.com/myflipbook/ )
If you want to test before uploading, you can open the file "index.html" in the browser.
How to upload the flipbook in my hosting via File Manager
1. Access to the file manager in the cPanel of your hosting (Namecheap, Hostgator, Godaddy, etc..)
2. Go in the "public_html" folder and create a new folder for your flipbook (e.g "MyFlipbook
3. In this folder click on Upload
button to upload your Flipbook.zip file
4. Select the Flipbook.zip file uploaded and click on Extract
button to extract all files in this folder
5. Done! The flipook has been uploaded in your hosting